Hi! As some of you may have heard, there’s a new movie out called DREAM BIG: Awakening The 21st Century Entrepreneur, created by my friends at AVAIYA, A Leader in Positive Media. And the best part is, you can watch … Continue reading
What does success mean to you? Are you successful right now and if not, why not? Can it be that what we are all looking and striving for is only an illusion? In The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, Deepak … Continue reading
Have you ever known someone who was so lucky that you are envious of them? If so, you might be watching them like a hawk trying to figure out just what the heck they’re doing to get so lucky! And … Continue reading
I have just rediscovered how to heal myself by opening the yellow and blue chakra 🙂
Symptoms of a weak or closed Personal Power Chakra:
– You struggle with self-esteem issues, and feelings of unworthiness.
– You have problems making big decisions, like whether to get married or change your career.
– You often feel powerless to circumstances and other people’s desires.
– You may suffer from frequent stomach pains and stomach anxiety.
Begin the healing process:
Your Personal Power Chakra is all about your power and identity.
When you were a child around the age of 5, your developmental need was to know you had lower, and that you could use that power to define your unique self and make a difference in the world.
That was a time in your life that the energy of your Personal Power Chakra was developing.
If your parents did not validate you as a child by making statements like:
“You are powerful, and we know you will use your power to live out your purpose here on the earth!” then your Personal Power Chakra may be stagnant and under-developed.
You and I both know that not very many parents make validating statements of this kind to their children.
The great thing about your subconscious is that it is never to late to validate yourself.
Your inner child does not care where the validation comes from.
As you validate yourself with the following statement, your Personal Power Chakra gets charged up and balanced.
You could even place your hand on your Personal Power Chakra, which is just above your navel and just below your sternum,
“I AM POWERFUL, AND I AM USING MY POWER TO BETTER MY LIFE AND ALL OF MANKIND.”
I’m sure your inner child will be most appreciative 🙂
Healing Your THROAT CHAKRA
(located at the throat or middle of the neck)
Symptoms of a weak or closed Throat Chakra:
– You feel like nobody cares about your opinions
– You’re known as the “quiet” one in professional and social circles
– You settle with following other people’s opinions
– You often suffer from blocked and sore throat
Begin the healing process:
This week, write on your bathroom mirror the following statements, and every morning repeat them while tapping on your throat to help open up this energy center:
I AM SPEAKING MY TRUTH
I AM CLARITY AND KINDNESS
I AM SUPPORTED FOR MY TRUTH
I AM MY OWN AUTHORITY
I AM HEARING GOD’S VOICE IN MY LIFE
I AM EXPRESSING MYSELF EASILY
I AM HERE TO SHARE WHAT ONLY I CAN SHARE
Remember…there is no other voice like yours, and no other soul like yours. Let it be heard and honored.
So there you go, two techniques for two of the most problematic Chakras in our community.
The one person that definitely changed my life, is Louise L Hay,
with her book “You can heal your life“.
It opened my eyes, so I began to understand the great power of gratitude and love!
I have read it over and over again so many times now, that it starts falling to pieces!
Almost the same with the movie! (lots of scratches on the DVD now 🙂 )
Click on a link to get to her page, and find out all the good things about life!
In The 10 Secrets For Success And Inner Peace, Dr. Wayne Dyer outlines the 10 principles for true success. These are 10 principles for creating that inner sense of fulfillment and learning to cultivate an authentic power in your life. … Continue reading
Accept uncertainty, solutions will come out of chaos.
The Easy Path to Enlightenment
Forget everyday stress and reach a level of perfect clarity.
For centuries, Zen Monks have spent their entire lives training their minds to reach perfect levels of clarity and insight. Would you like to achieve this level of clarity? Now you can with Zen Mind Meditation. This recording will help you forget about the stresses of everyday life in just minutes.
With this 36-minute recording, you will instantly experience:
- Zen Monk level meditative states
- Reduced anxiety and stress levels
- An inner peace and well-being that’s only achievable through meditation
- A natural “mind awake, body asleep” state
- An increased IQ
- The natural release of bliss brain chemicals
- A relaxing feeling of safety and security
Ready to achieve a level of perfect clarity?
How can I Find Inner Peace – Healing the Root Chakra
The body has 7 chakras from the base chakra up to the crown chakra. My way of doing the opening is to, “feel” the chakra, this can be different from person to person, some just “see” it, and some may hear words.
I start with the base chakra, (always from the bottom and up), I circulate my hand above the chakra to feel it, or sometimes I try to “bounce” it, like a ball, then there is a resistance from the chakra felt in your hand, like bouncing a basketball. I “see” the red color of the chakra and when I am in the mood I start to say affirmations related to it.
Place your fist on your Root Chakra, which is your groin area. Rotating your fist in a clockwise direction will energize the following truths held in your Root Chakra:
- Everything I need to know is revealed to me, all I need comes to me at the right time, the right place and in the right order
- I see the abundance of love, trust and care that surrounds me
- My inner self is always there for me and protects, nurtures and soothes me
- I deserve the best that life has to offer. My needs are always met
- I communicate with Mother Earth and feel the security of having my basis in reality, in the moment
- I belong because I exist
- I am grounded, safe and secure
- It is my blueprint to be wealthy and free
- I make a good living doing what I love
- I am clear of all energy related to my birth
- I take responsibility for my life, I can manage any situation
- I am free of generational beliefs that hold me down
- I am grounded and connected and sharing my gifts
- I am stable, strong and healthy
- I am grounded and balanced in my First Chakra
- I am whole
- I am in contact with all people
- I am supported in all ways in all areas.
- I am physically supported
- I have healthy loving relations
- I am grateful for all the money that helps ans supports me in everything everywhere
- I am well
- I make a difference in the world
- My body becomes more and more important to me. I always give it what it needs
When I do my affirmations, I select the 6-8 ones that fits me the best.
You can take a chakra test, and learn which of your chakras are open, and which ones are closed, by clicking on the 3min chakra test to the right ->
Wishing you a peaceful day filled with smiles!
How can I find inner peace?
Often, we become so engrossed in our day-to-day activities, we simply end up gathering more and more information, and do not take time out to think and reflect. Then we feel dull and tired.
A few quiet moments everyday are the source of creativity. Silence heals and rejuvenates and gives you depth and stability. Sometime during the day, sit for a few minutes; get into the cave of your heart, eyes closed, and keep the world away.
Take some deep breaths, and you will automatically relax.
If you have time, open all your chakras and feel how the energy flows through your body.
Taking some time for yourself improves the quality of your life.
When we have higher goals in life it leads to stress and restlessness, which can be released through a few minutes of meditation and introspection. Meditation gives you deep rest. The deeper you are able to rest, the more dynamic you will be in activity.
• Mind without agitation is meditation.
• Mind in the present moment is meditation.
• Mind that has no hesitation, no anticipation is meditation.
• Mind that comes back home to the source, which is peace and joy, is meditation.
Know that you are a student forever. Do not underestimate anybody. Knowledge may come to you from any corner. Each occasion teaches you and each person teaches you. The world is your teacher. When you are always looking to learn, you will stop underestimating others. Humility will dawn in your life.
Our love, faith and belief should be deep-rooted, and then everything else moves on its own. The feeling that “I am blessed” can help you overcome any failure. Once you realize that you are blessed, then all the complaints and grumbling disappear, all the insecurities disappear and you become grateful, contented and peaceful.
How can I find inner peace? – these are some of the ways.
Wishing you the best of day, month, year, life!